Security + Automation SolutionsHonesty. Transparency. Integrity.
Integrated Security SolutionsA true security system is more than the usual surveillance system. A true security system involves the integration of various passive and reactive systems, which create a secure environment. Passive Systems monitor the environment, e.g., surveillance cameras. Reactive Systems respond by generating actions based on information from their environment, e.g., a burglar alarm.
Our Experience Spans Numerous Industries + Applications
- Industrial Applications:
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Food Production/Processing Plant Operations
- Pipeline and DOD Applications
- Electrical Panel Building
- Detention / Corrections:
- Federal, State, County and Municipal Facilities
- Our team has a solid understanding of maintaining absolute control of the inmate populations to ensure public, staff and inmate safety and security.
- Commercial Property:
- Typical security systems
- Solutions for unique situations
Our Team has Extensive Experience in the Installation, Maintenance, and Repair of Numerous Products:
- CCTV Systems – Manufacturers Including, but not limited to:
- Access Control Systems to Include:
- Alarm Systems to Include:
Customized Maintenance Solutions
What’s the Difference Between Preventative Maintenance and Emergency Maintenance? First and foremost, COST. Emergency or reactive maintenance is costly. Many emergency maintenance situations can be detected prior to failure simply by conducting preventive maintenance measures on the system. Early detection of a potential system failure creates an opportunity of avoidance, the avoidance of system downtime and avoidance of staff/person security situations. Our team can put together a sound, cost-effective preventive maintenance program specifically unique to your facility. Not sure where to start? Contact us to discuss what’s best for your needs.
Automation + ControlsWe offer state-of-the-art industrial automation + control systems solutions, with comprehensive capabilities in control and automation engineering, electrical equipment installation and relocation.
Our Expertise Lies in the Following Areas:
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Water and Wastewater
- Power Distribution
- Food Processing Plants
- Medical / Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Electrical Panel Building
- Juvenile Facilities
- Police Stations
Water & Wastewater Treatment Facilities
We are proud to provide Industrial Control and Automation Solutions for the following applications:
- Water & Wastewater
- Physical, Chemical & Biological
- Process Engineering
- Filtration & Separation
- Automation & Instrumentation
- Water Quality
Our Team is Experienced in:
- PLC programming for all major suppliers, including Allen Bradley®, GE®, Modicon®, Siemens®, etc.
- Human machine interface (HMI) including WonderWare®, Allen Bradley®, etc.
- Factory floor data collection including WonderWare®, Allen Bradley®
- Start-Up services
- AutoCAD® drawings, including schematics of existing systems
- Automation, modernization, and control services for any type of manufacturing process.
Full Service Maintenance Solutions
Our intuitive approach to preventative, rather than reactive, maintenance and service procedures ensure your issues are resolved in a manner which provides true cost-saving measures throughout the lifecycle of your systems. Not sure where to start? Contact us to discuss what’s best for your needs.
Corvinus Group, LLC
Offices in CO & WY